adult only areas on triumph

momjkm

My only other cruise was on RCCL... but this summer just dh and I are going CHILD-FREE on the triumph for 5 days!!!

Anyway, 2 questions: is there an adult only area ie pool, hot tub, lounge chairs, bar on the triumph? there was on RCCL.

2nd question: resturants are all non smoking?

I tried to ask a question about rooms/sides of ships and smoking it it turned into a mess- pulled thread.

Jill

I know that all the resturants are non-smoking. Not sure about the Triumph, but on the Inspiration they did not have an adults only pool. They had 1 pool on Lido, and it was packed all the time. They had a couple of adults only hot tubs in the serenity area. There was a sign on the hot tubs on Lido deck that said no children in the hot tubs, but it was not enforced, they were in it all the time splashing around. I actually saw one kid Jump into the hot tub. It didnt turn out well for him, came back up crying. Who knows where the parents were.

Just off the Truimph and all restaurants were smoke free. I don't know about the pool but the aft area hot tubs located at the New World pool were adult only. There was a security guard standing there and enforcing this rule too!

Archived