Best Western Carribean Excursions

My fiance and I are honeymooning on the Explorer of the Seas. We're stopping in Belize City, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Cayman. We're wanting to see ruins, snorkel, swim with the dolphins and may just veg on the beach at one location. What excursions at what locations are best for these activities??? There are sooo many to choose from!

We are leaving on Monday for our cruise!!! We will be doing the Lamanai and New River Safari to see the ruins n Belize. Would be happy to tell you how it is when we get back. Check out this post it has alot of info and a video of the excursion.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=64802

We are just doing a beach trip in Cozumel but have heard that the snorkeling is best at Dzul Ha. Check out the ports of call boards if you like, I have found a ton of useful info there. Hope you have a great time on your cruise!!!

We are going cave tubing when we are in Belize. We have heard a lot about that, but have never been there before. When in Grand Cayman, you have to do Sting Ray City. We loved that. When we were in Cozumel, we did the combination Tulum/Xel-Ha trip, and really enjoyed it.

Archived