what to do after excursion

kmbic

We are going to take the nativeway excursion, still not sure which tour to take. If we take the shorter tour what else is there to do after the tour...hows the shopping, area around port, any beaches? Any advise on which tour is better with Nativeway?

We just did the Rays, Reef & Rum Point tour with Nativeways last week. It was a wonderful experience but it left no extra time at all for shopping. We did manage to check out a few of the stores at the Pier before the tour & while waiting for other people but that was about it. Rum Point was amazing, I wish we could have spent more time there.

I'd like to know as well. I am doing the shorter $40 Native Way tour and I am sure I will have a lot more time after it is over to poke around. It would be nice to know some things you can do in Cayman independent of any tour guides. What is there to see and do that you would reccomned with our spare time.

There is lots of good shopping there! BUT, prices aren't "cheap" like the ports in Mexico. A lot of the things are better quality - some are not. You can visit the Tortuga Rum Factory outlet and sample many different types of their rum cakes - they are awesome! You can stop in at Margaritaville for some good food and drinks! It is a nice little town! You will enjoy!

Sue

There's a TON of shops right near the port. But PP is right, the prices aren't that great. If you look around enough, you can find some bargains though. The beach is also only a few minutes away so it would only be a quick cab ride to get there.

Archived