Kid’s dailies, dining and Photo questions for POA

jrleader

This is our first NCL cruise (the first cruise ever for the kids and the youngest couple) and I’ve got a couple of questions.

We are a party of 8 staying in one of the Obstructed View Family Suites on the May 30th sailing. We won’t eat every meal together but we do want to eat dinner together a few times. Can we make advanced reservations in the Main Dining rooms?

Also the trip is to celebrate my parent’s 40th anniversary so I am planning to get them either the Romance Package or one of the Wine packages. I’ve found lots of information about the Romance package on the boards, but does anyone have the info and pricing for the Wine packages? Also for the Wine package is it per couple or cabin? There are three couples and 2 kids in our cabin.

The kids are 10 and 6 (turning 7 the final day of our cruise) and I think they will enjoy the kid’s crew. Does anyone have the kid’s crew dailies from a recent cruise they would be willing to share?

I’ve been seeing mention of a Photo Frenzy package on some of the ships. Is it available on the POA?

Thanks!

Ronda

This is our first NCL cruise (the first cruise ever for the kids and the youngest couple) and I’ve got a couple of questions.

We are a party of 8 staying in one of the Obstructed View Family Suites on the May 30th sailing. We won’t eat every meal together but we do want to eat dinner together a few times. Can we make advanced reservations in the Main Dining rooms?

Also the trip is to celebrate my parent’s 40th anniversary so I am planning to get them either the Romance Package or one of the Wine packages. I’ve found lots of information about the Romance package on the boards, but does anyone have the info and pricing for the Wine packages? Also for the Wine package is it per couple or cabin? There are three couples and 2 kids in our cabin.

The kids are 10 and 6 (turning 7 the final day of our cruise) and I think they will enjoy the kid’s crew. Does anyone have the kid’s crew dailies from a recent cruise they would be willing to share?

I’ve been seeing mention of a Photo Frenzy package on some of the ships. Is it available on the POA?

Thanks!

Ronda

I wrote in my review that was published both in this forum and in the review section that you can make reservations in the dinning rooms for groups.

don't know much about the wine... non-drinker but things like that have normally been outrageously priced vs land prices.

No kids daileys saved but they have a sheet that covers the entire week for the different age groups. Note that they are not running the programs during the day, just at night except for friday. I give more details in my review.

Archived