Which airport to use in NYC?????

samandbailey

really? not if you use arecibo....should be about $35-40....

7187836465. Super shuttle doesn't do Brooklyn....

163 Imlay is close enough to find the entrance.,..Brooklyn 11231

I *should* have said, Super Shuttle is expensive doing that route. I entered in that info and they gave me a quote, so doesn't that mean they do Brooklyn? It was like $125 or something crazy for the shared van. I'd want a limo for that price.

I'll ck out the arecibo you previously told me about, I was just looking into my comfort zone first. We do lots of Super Shuttle here in Cali.

I *should* have said, Super Shuttle is expensive doing that route. I entered in that info and they gave me a quote, so doesn't that mean they do Brooklyn? It was like $125 or something crazy for the shared van. I'd want a limo for that price.

I'll ck out the arecibo you previously told me about, I was just looking into my comfort zone first. We do lots of Super Shuttle here in Cali.

That's what I meant about Super Shuttle NOT being the same service as in Southern Cal. They really are a shuttle service almost strictly from airports to Manhattan hotels. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

Smeyer, how far ahead would you say to call Arecibo for reservations or can you call at the desired time of pick up?

Arecibo which I use two to three times a week is not very good at advanced pick ups. I call and they say "five minutes" and they are invariably at my house in three. Its almost annoying they get here so fast. I had a problem a few weeks ago with my vision and needed to go from Doctors office to Doctors office to Hospital--- and they came to each place so fast that the two doctors offices changed to them....

Call when you are getting off the ship before customs/immigration if you have a cell phone or there are pay phones right after customs/immigration

Arecibo which I use two to three times a week is not very good at advanced pick ups. I call and they say "five minutes" and they are invariably at my house in three. Its almost annoying they get here so fast. I had a problem a few weeks ago with my vision and needed to go from Doctors office to Doctors office to Hospital--- and they came to each place so fast that the two doctors offices changed to them....

Call when you are getting off the ship before customs/immigration if you have a cell phone or there are pay phones right after customs/immigration

AWESOME, thank you so much!

Now I have one more leg to figure out, from TS to the Port, but we have another couple we are sharing the ride with.

Appreciate all the help and thank you for your patience with me.

Archived