excursions on land tour

CRUISERSWITHKIDS

We did an Alaska cruisetour a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, we had to do all all cruisetour excursion bookings directly from the lodge/hotel. Nothing available on the cruise personalizer. Remember that there may be some excursions that are part of the cruisetour that you will just be given assigned times for at no extra cost - all that information should be available when you arrive. We are taking a N. Europe cruisetour this summer and I anticipate the same situation.

Sue

Cruiserswithkids, I just got my cruise package in the mail today. Yay!! Included with the package is an order form for the land excursion options. It says that they can now be purchased prior to travel. There is a list of the available excursions with times and cost. Once you have chosen your excursions, you call Princess Tours and be prepared to give them your CC number and your booking number. The CC will be charged immediately for all confirmed reservations and they will then show up in the Cruise Personalizer. The call has to be made before the prebook close date, which appears to be 14 days before your cruisetour begins. Tickets for the confirmed land excursions will be delivered to you at each overnight location. I am so excited to see it done this way rather than at the tour desk at the hotel! Hope this helps!:D

Sue

Cruiserswithkids, I just got my cruise package in the mail today. Yay!! Included with the package is an order form for the land excursion options. It says that they can now be purchased prior to travel. There is a list of the available excursions with times and cost. Once you have chosen your excursions, you call Princess Tours and be prepared to give them your CC number and your booking number. The CC will be charged immediately for all confirmed reservations and they will then show up in the Cruise Personalizer. The call has to be made before the prebook close date, which appears to be 14 days before your cruisetour begins. Tickets for the confirmed land excursions will be delivered to you at each overnight location. I am so excited to see it done this way rather than at the tour desk at the hotel! Hope this helps!:D

Sue

thank you so much for this info! I thought I'd try to give Princess a call to see if I could book them and they said yes! Surprised me since they told us before that they wouldn't be available for us to book until 60 days prior to our departure. But, being the persistant person that I am......I figured the worst they could do is tell me "No". I didn't even have to hear that!

Archived