Help with tour in jamaia!

Isasprings

Hi! please I need help to decide with tour to take in jamaica I'm so scare

but we want to have fun we are a group of 10 adults here are the tours

names.(we want to go dunns river and highlights)

Phil Lafayette,Trevor Hudlin,Island marketing,Ionie Mcbean,Orville Taylor

Mark morris.............thank you:)

Hi, don't know if you have someone yet, but last year my family of four used a man named Walter Aaron. He has a personalized tour & charter service. (I really enjoyed us having a private van & not being herded into a large bus like cattle! :D ) It was clean, had AC, and because it was just us we had ultimate flexibilty & could pretty much go wherever we wanted. He took us to a beautiful botanical garden, Dunns River (included the tickets), shopping, the rain forrest etc. He was very reasonable & professional-we tipped well-we were extremely pleased! Try e-mailing him: waltours@yahoo.com or call 1-876-816-7016 or 1-876-421-4735.

We also were a bit hesitant after we booked a tour through a tour company and decided to go with one through the cruise ship. I feel better going through the cruise ship and spending a bit mor at this one port. We have been to Jamaica at an all inclusive resort and did Dunns River although great to see and experience we chose not to do this again this year. It was very strenuous for me and I am in my late 30's. I also expereienced the hard sells afterwards which were bearable but I was not ready for it nonetheless. We still have the wooden carvings with our names and laugh about it all the same. This time we are more concerned about making it back to ship as I would not want to be left in Jamaica.

Hi! please I need help to decide with tour to take in jamaica I'm so scare

but we want to have fun we are a group of 10 adults here are the tours

names.(we want to go dunns river and highlights)

Phil Lafayette,Trevor Hudlin,Island marketing,Ionie Mcbean,Orville Taylor

Mark morris.............thank you:)

We used Trevor Hudlin just a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. It was the two of us and another group of three women. We always felt safe and enjoyed his destinations and price.

- Karin (with Mom instead of DH)

We used Trevor Hudlin but not sure who we had. Our driver was named Matt, and he also had a woman named Tina with him. All went well. This is not my favorite port, but we had no problems.

Either book through the cruise line or with a reputable tour guide/company and you'll be fine.

Just got back from my cruise and I was extremely satisfied with Phil Lafayette. I already plan to go back and book the same tour with him. I booked through his website - the Dunns River Falls and River tubing. What a wonderful day it was!!!! When we got to the pier I someone was nice enough to ask who we were looking for and pointed us towards Phil's daughter. She then took us to Phil who then took us to his nice air conditioned van/shuttle. He was such a great tour guide. he kept things so much fun and was very knowledgeable about everything ($20 pp is Phil's fee). The Falls were so beautiful and a blast to climb ($15 pp). I'm ready to do it again! The guides were awesome and very helpful. After the Falls he took us for lunch at a nice little place called Scotchies. It was only $6 per person and we had Jerk Pork, Jerk Chicken, Festival bread and 1 drink each. It was yummy! Phil actually took our drink orders, went to get our food and drinks and served us. We then went to do the River tubing and that was so much fun ($20 pp). The guides were great and so nice. Jamaica is a beautiful place and everyone is so nice. This was hands down the best day of cruising, the best excursions I've had yet and the best tour guide!

We just returned from Ocho Rios 2 weeks ago and used Peat Taylor and was very pleased! We did Duns River Falls and the highlights tour. some of the group did tubing and we were to do the horseback riding but we were there on Easter Monday and when we got to the horses they were out with others. We could have waited for them to come back but decided to shop instead. We were only charged for the part of the tour we did and they went out of their way apologizing for the mix up. We were disapointed about missing the horse riding but enjoyed Peat's son Peat JR. (Repeat) and would go with them on tour again.

Archived