Please help scuba girl!!!

lisamac1

Please help! Now that the Atlantis Aquaventure has lowered prices, we are wanting to go. My question is, if you buy the Aquaventure excursion do you get beach access too? I want to do the slides, but I want to also be able to go the the beach. We leave on 4-25. Any help you can give would be great! Thanks!:)

Please help! Now that the Atlantis Aquaventure has lowered prices, we are wanting to go. My question is, if you buy the Aquaventure excursion do you get beach access too? I want to do the slides, but I want to also be able to go the the beach. We leave on 4-25. Any help you can give would be great! Thanks!:)

yes, you get beach and digs access as well. it's a full access day pass.

Cain Pool is off limits, and you can't use the movie theatre.. but that about all the restrictions.

yes, you get beach and digs access as well. it's a full access day pass.

Cain Pool is off limits, and you can't use the movie theatre.. but that about all the restrictions.

Thanks Scubagirl, but I called NCL today and they don't get beach access passes from Atlantis for this excursion. Just for the slides and pools. Some of the other cruise lines may get access but not us.

Taryngirl, I left you a message on our 4/25 M&G thread about some other things I learned today about other ways to get into Atlantis and get full access. We decided to go to the Sheraton for the day at $99.00. We have already booked the room. Hey did you decide on the Jeep tour in Freeport?

Thanks Scubagirl, but I called NCL today and they don't get beach access passes from Atlantis for this excursion. Just for the slides and pools. Some of the other cruise lines may get access but not us.

Never heard of such a thing. Since they are basically reselling the Atlantis package.. this seem quite odd. I have a feeling your CS person didn't know what they were talking about.

This statement is included in the description.

"Lounge chairs, towels and life jackets are provided. Non-motorized water sports are available for rent"

Since there is no non-motorized water sports equipment on the premise that can be used in the pools and slides.. it stand to reason that you are allowed to use it in the area that it is intended... aka.. the beach.

Never heard of such a thing. Since they are basically reselling the Atlantis package.. this seem quite odd. I have a feeling your CS person didn't know what they were talking about.

This statement is included in the description.

"Lounge chairs, towels and life jackets are provided. Non-motorized water sports are available for rent"

Since there is no non-motorized water sports equipment on the premise that can be used in the pools and slides.. it stand to reason that you are allowed to use it in the area that it is intended... aka.. the beach.

It doesn't have this description on the NCL website. The NCL customer service lady told me the package they buy from Atlantis doesn't include beach access at this time. She also stated they are asked about this quite often. She stated that personally she didn't understand why they didn't, but that they definitley did not offer it. This is just what I was told...:confused:

Archived