Cabin location on Pearl, left or right side?

ppwlee

Hi,

I am wondering if this is a valid question, if I have a choice, does it matter which side my cabin (inside or outside stateroom with a window) is located? What about location in the ship (AFT, FWD, MIDSHIP)? I am aware of what's above and under my cabin as far as noise level goes.

I will be taking the Pearl for their Pacific coastal cruise trip. Thanks for any input.

An inside cabin would not have a window. That being said, we always prefer the port "left" side of the ship. We sailed on the Pearl to Alaska last May. It's always fun to sit on your balcony, or look through your window, and watch the "runners"...those about to miss the ship.:)

Hi,

I am wondering if this is a valid question, if I have a choice, does it matter which side my cabin (inside or outside stateroom with a window) is located? What about location in the ship (AFT, FWD, MIDSHIP)? I am aware of what's above and under my cabin as far as noise level goes.

I will be taking the Pearl for their Pacific coastal cruise trip. Thanks for any input.

We have always reserved a balcony cabin, mid-ship, high deck, either port or starboard side. It was always satisfactory for us. Our last cruise, to Mexico on the Star, we reserved a AE penthouse at the rear of the ship. Once you do the penthouse, aft, scene, you will never be satisfied with a balcony. At the rear of the ship, you have a panaramic view, no need to worry about left or right side, you see it all. You won't miss anything because you're on the wrong side of the ship. Enjoy your cruise.;)

Archived