Carnival Fun City Day in Baltimore!

breezycruiser

I haven't seen any other threads about this yet. Since it's next weekend I thought I would start one! April 25..... Baltimore Inner Harbor.....I know I'll be there!:D

http://carnival-news.com/2009/03/12/carnival-cruise-lines-treats-baltimoreans-to-a-full-day-of-fun/

Breezy,

I would like to be there but not sure I can make it.

If I can I will let you know.

Hey Breezy, myself and about 6 others will be there. Cant wait! ;)

Great! My friend thats coming with me also lives in Columbia.

Shenika: I can't wait to see your pictures! :)

One more week to go! I'm going to try and get pictures of all of the booths. I'll post them on a new thread.

We moved from Baltimore almost 3 years ago, a native Baltimorean, I lived 15 minutes from the inner harbor. Enjoy your day, there's so much to do at the harbor, you'll have a blast.

I think I'm actually about to go down to the harbor now since it's so nice today. Maybe I'll see if I can find the interactive aquarium.

Think my husband and I (and possibly a couple of our young adult children).

We will have to see how the week goes and also keep an eye on the weather. But it would be nice to watch Pride come into the port for her first sailing on Monday the 27th!!!

vicki

We will have to see how the week goes and also keep an eye on the weather. But it would be nice to watch Pride come into the port for her first sailing on Monday the 27th!!!

vicki

The Pride won't be there? I just want to see the ship! I wish Carnival would have a View the Pride Day. I would so be into that! Can't wait to board that ship in August!:)

Sallyb is right. The Pride won't be there but it would be awesome if they had a view the Pride day. I'd love to see the ship!

We are tentatively planning to go, too! It's my granddaughter's 16th birthday and she thinks it might be kind of a fun thing to do on her birthday. We head out on the Pride in July and can't wait!!!!

We are in Columbia, too!!! Maybe we'll see you there![/quote]

that would be wonderful! I have read many of your posts here and would love to meet you. :D

vicki

LOL, I am planning on doing just that! I already have a big banner printed out and I am going to try to get as close as I can to welcome the Pride home. :)

Thanks. I'm planning on taking her with me next Saturday to see how she reacts. She's going on her 1st cruise next June!

Awwww, how terrific! I am sure she will fall in love with cruising and Camp Carnival.

It would be wonderful if all of us could meet somewhere next weekend.

Sallie

Awwww, how terrific! I am sure she will fall in love with cruising and Camp Carnival.

It would be wonderful if all of us could meet somewhere next weekend.

Sallie

Yay! Just saw the weather forcast for next Saturday.

75 degrees, sunny & mild!

That would be great Sallie! I'm so happy to hear about the weather now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays the same. I'm going to sit down with my friend this week and set a time that we'll go up there. Honestly I don't want to miss anything so it makes me want to go all day :o

Archived