Question abt Balcony Cabins on Victory

tmlawchick

We are looking at booking the Victory in August and would like a cabin with a balcony, but prefer a pull-out third bed for my son (I do not like the drop down beds). TA tells me that to get this I need to book a suite - true?

Thanks in advance.

Looking at the deck plans I don't see any balcony cabins with two twin beds (to be pushed together for a king) and a convertible sofa except for the suites. However, there are many cabins with a queen bed, convertible sofa and an upper. True, they fit four people but they will most likely allow you to book three. Sometimes you have to try booking various cabin numbers to get the booking to go through. It should be fine.

I just sailed the Victory and we had 3 in our room. Our 2 twin beds were together when we got there and had them seperated and the room also had a couch. The steward had brought a roll-away in for our third person but the 3rd person decided that the couch was comfortable enough. It did not pull out to a bed. Another one of the cabins that we booked for another group of 3 had a drop down bed in it.

We were on the Verandah Deck 8328. Great location! if you are looking to book a room instead of going guarantee, here are the ones that I can remember from our group that had the same lay out as above without a drop down bed. 8324, 8328, 8332. these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Archived