towels on Islands??

1stcruisedm

Can you use towels from the ship when you get off on an island? If we want to take a cab to a beach, do I have to bring my own towels from home? It just seems like a waste of space. Has anyone ever used towels from the ship if NOT booking an excursion through Disney??

Can you use towels from the ship when you get off on an island? If we want to take a cab to a beach, do I have to bring my own towels from home? It just seems like a waste of space. Has anyone ever used towels from the ship if NOT booking an excursion through Disney??

I am not exactly sure what the rule is, but on my past cruises we have used the towels from the ship for our port days. I do make sure that I only take one per person and I always return them to the ship. At Castaway Cay they even have the towels available right off the ship. Also you can check with your port destination/beach/excursion to see if towels are provided. Our last all-inclusive resort at the Nassau Port provided us with towels. Hope that this helps!

Archived