Question about "flexible dining"

SJChaput

I hear that there is flexible dining on the Legend and I should be able to go anytime in the certain window if I book for flexible dining.

The only options available to me however were strict dining times...

What is the deal?

When I booked my Legend cruise I was only given traditional dining times to choose from. Last week when I made my final payment I asked to be switched to any time dining and was easily accomodated.

Now I just need to convince myself it was the right decision! DH said he missed having tablemates on our NCL cruise, but we do appreciate being able to eat (in the MDR, which I prefer to the buffet) when we are hungry and not a set time. Decisions, descisions... ;) Whenever I am not cooking my meals for a week I won't be coomplaining!

Ally

When I booked my Legend cruise I was only given traditional dining times to choose from. Last week when I made my final payment I asked to be switched to any time dining and was easily accomodated.

Now I just need to convince myself it was the right decision! DH said he missed having tablemates on our NCL cruise, but we do appreciate being able to eat (in the MDR, which I prefer to the buffet) when we are hungry and not a set time. Decisions, descisions... ;) Whenever I am not cooking my meals for a week I won't be coomplaining!

Ally

We missed the meeting new people too on NCL but are trying it on our next cruise. On CCL in the dining room they treat you so great and it is so cool to get to know the waiters - on our last one - he wouldn't stop bringing food. I want to see if we get the same great treatment from the waiters.

On NCL we ended up meeting some people and meeting them in the dining room almost each night so that was fun.

We will wait to change our January cruise after we have tried it.

Archived