Well, better late than never....

Avril

I finally got my photos from my 1st cruise ever (which was in January 2003) put onto webshots. :D I thought people here might like to see them. I know, I know, a little slow on the upload but I figure better late than never!! :D

http://travel.webshots.com/album/571098732mCuCZr

By the way, the cruise was on the Imagination for 4 days to Key West, Cozumel and a sea day roundtrip Miami. That cruise got me started on my addiction and there's no going back now!! :D

Thanks, it was a wonderful cruise (for the most part)!! :D :D There were some things (can't remember what now) that we really didn't like and we swore we'd never sail Carnival again!! :eek: Now, in 3 weeks, I'm going to sail on my 9th Carnival cruise, am taking a 1st time cruiser with me, and I think it's the best cruise line in the world!! :D :D I can't wait to be Platinum!! :D

How much did it cost to take the Conch Train from the naval base to the area where you walked around?

It was free because that's the only way you can get from the base to downtown. :D Since it's a US Naval Base, you can't walk around on your own, you have to take the Conch Train (or whatever they have there waiting for you). You'll have to take it back to the ship as well (again free). :D

Does anyone have any recent (2008 or more so after the Evolutions of Fun additions and any other refurbs) of the Imagination? I'd love to see what she looks like now!! :D

Archived