tubing no answer

mortypro

Hello I just off the Carnival Miracle with a stop in Belize, I by far recommend Cave Tubing it was incredible, we went with a group of 11 the ride was fun. and the walk thru the rain forest was great, if you do this make sure you bring sturdy shoes, it can get slippery but we had a ball. The caves were great, our guide was Roberto he was fun and loved to talk. He took us to a little bar called Amigos and we had a drink after our trip we chose not to eat lunch, we were going to eat on the boat. We went with http://www.actionbelize.com they were great. 8 0r more passengers cost $49.00us

4-7 $59.00us, 3 $69.00. Which was alot more inexpensive than the boat..

Hope this helps. If you go with them and have Roberto tell him I said hi... He will remember us. Yvonne, Gisela, Jimmy, Peter, Kristina, Karen, Paul, Jaclyn, Sal,Frank, Gussy.. Need more info just let me know.. Yvonne

Hello I just off the Carnival Miracle with a stop in Belize, I by far recommend Cave Tubing it was incredible, we went with a group of 11 the ride was fun. and the walk thru the rain forest was great, if you do this make sure you bring sturdy shoes, it can get slippery but we had a ball. The caves were great, our guide was Roberto he was fun and loved to talk. He took us to a little bar called Amigos and we had a drink after our trip we chose not to eat lunch, we were going to eat on the boat. We went with http://www.actionbelize.com they were great. 8 0r more passengers cost $49.00us

4-7 $59.00us, 3 $69.00. Which was alot more inexpensive than the boat..

Hope this helps. If you go with them and have Roberto tell him I said hi... He will remember us. Yvonne, Gisela, Jimmy, Peter, Kristina, Karen, Paul, Jaclyn, Sal,Frank, Gussy.. Need more info just let me know.. Yvonne

i will email them thanks for the info

Just got back from Cave tubing with X-Stream last week. They said there were problems with the internet connections in the country. Numerous people in our tour did not get confirmation emails. Even if you don't book before, there seemed to be numerous tour guides at the dock who you could hook up with.

It was a blast.

Archived