Just found a great info website on St Thomas

lovevacadays

For those who might want to plan something on your own check out this website: **********

We are interested in doing a primarily historical tour of the island and most tour guides seem to do more of the beach and shopping thing. Since we will be visiting both Princess Cays and Grand Turk we will have plenty of beach time and wanted to do something a little different in St Thomas. Looks like some good options on this website.

For those who might want to plan something on your own check out this website: **********

We are interested in doing a primarily historical tour of the island and most tour guides seem to do more of the beach and shopping thing. Since we will be visiting both Princess Cays and Grand Turk we will have plenty of beach time and wanted to do something a little different in St Thomas. Looks like some good options on this website.

what website, i am interested

try again using "dot" instead of "."

leave spaces, or other clues as to what words are being used.

There may be security or rights issues with the names of some of the websites, or some other mystical reasons the moderators have for keeping us safe and informed. Sometimes we never know, but that's OK with me. There are lots of posts here with great info. Ya just gotta take the time and look. I mean, this is a cruise we're talkin' about:)

Archived