Baggage Allowance

Shogun

Hi All,

Just got my flight details from Princess we are flying BA,

USA to England two bags at 23kg each England to Scotland 23kg one bag only.

I would love to meet the person who plans these things.

yours Shogun

Shogun, my recent princess cruise showed the same details for the Heathrow to Glasgow legs of the journey.As flights were all booked via Princess now problems with 2x 23kg only problem i had to carry them and extra luggage allowance gave someone a great excuse to take extra shoes. Andy

On this occasion don't blame BA. If you were to book a ticket direct with the airline ex GLA to anywhere in the US via LHR you'd get a two bag allowance on all sectors in both directions. I suggest you have a word with Princess as they probably get cheaper tickets by booking seperate sectors.

Oh and enjoy the terminal 5 experience. Now it's been running a while and the BAA have sorted out their problems, it really is a dream to use.

Hi Folks.

Thought I would try BA e-mails help service, big company do not expect much few hours latter, "we have checked your booking and confirm the details you have are not correct you can take two bags from England to Scotland.

Now just need to get same on out ward trip.

yours Shogun

Hi Folks.

Thought I would try BA e-mails help service, big company do not expect much few hours latter, "we have checked your booking and confirm the details you have are not correct you can take two bags from England to Scotland.

Now just need to get same on out ward trip.

yours Shogun

You'll be fine then, no way can they differentiate on the same sector but in reverse, which I'm sure you'll ever so gently point out to them should you get a negative response..!!

Archived