Goff's Caye Sunkissed Tour?

sun 4 1

We ended up on Goff's Caye in March 2003. Friends we were with wanted to snorkel, we followed. Booked a ride off the dock with 'Elvis' for much lower than the price from the ship. Snorkelling was not that great but the water was so warm and clear it was worth the price alone. We kicked back for a few hours with some local beer soaking up the sun. Once the boat tours left for the ship we had the island to ourselves for almost hour, unfortunatly they ran out of pop (beer) before we left, we survived.

Probably the most relaxing day of the trip.

Elvis dropped us off at the ship on the way home.

Guest Time2gocruzn

If you are talking about Belizecruiseexcursions.com....I was looking into this too. BUT..I was on their site last night. Saw that live chat was available and had a few questions. The lady I s/w said that they are no longer doing this excursion. She said that they had too many complaints about the boat ride being too rough. She suggested I take the ships tour (no thanks $$ :mad: ) as they have bigger boats and the ride won't be as rough. Darnit! I thought I finally had something picked out to do here! :)

Archived