Summit Sept 7, Barcelona/Venice-TOURS?

narnia1

We are interested in finding some other folks on this cruise to share the cost of perhaps a Rome In Limo tour in Florence and perhaps Naples/Pompei/Sorrento/Capri. We would also like to know how one gets to Florence from the port. Thanks.;)

We are interested in finding some other folks on this cruise to share the cost of perhaps a Rome In Limo tour in Florence and perhaps Naples/Pompei/Sorrento/Capri. We would also like to know how one gets to Florence from the port. Thanks.;)

My DH and I are on this cruise. I'll start "shopping" for tourmates on a couple that we will be looking at....Yes the Amalfi coast...may skip Pompeii or just do 2 hours there as we want time to relax and stroll in the towns along the coast. We plan on doing the ferry back to the ship in Sorrento to change things up.

MIGHT do something in Rome too. Otherwise we will do our own thing at all the other ports. Come on over to the ROLL CALL BOARDS and as the cruise gets nearer there will be more opportunities to link up with others for tours.

Have you been to the Europe ports of call board? There a sub forum for Med cruises and tons of info there too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your response. I think I will try a new thread under roll calls forum. We want to book the Romeinlimo or LimoinRome tour for Pompei-Sorrento-Positano for Sept. 12, and there is another couple that is interested for whom I have an email address. I believe the LimoinRome tour goes to Sorrento first then Positano and then back to Pompei-we also want a guide in Pompei. RIL may reverse the order. We would like a group of 6-8 to minimize cost. I am a little afraid to make the reservation until I have gotten together the group. What do you think? Also we would like RIL in Florence, but would like to skip Pisa to maximize time in Florence.:rolleyes:Appreciate your suggestions!!!

We are going to be booking a tour from Naples too. But I'll do the planning on the roll call board.

We are thining of doing Pompeii for 2 hours, then go past Sorrento to Positano, saving Sorrneto for last coming back so we can spend a good time there and then taking a ferry back from Sorrento for a change of scenery. Can do that on most of the tours....I think I found it on APTours, another one that is very reputable.

We probably will do some kind of tour in ROme too. But want the whole morning for the Vatican. The p.m. for the Colliseum and other points of interest.

But we won't be planning these until June. We're off for a two week land vacation next week. So that one will allow us to talk more of the Med plans.

I'll hook up with you on the Roll call board in June, Narnia. Exciting isn't it??

Hi Tahnks. We would like to do Pompei Positano and Sorrento as well. Look forward to hearing from you when you return from your trip!!! I have posted on the roll call board. There are 4 of us so far for Naples and Florence. Thanks. Frederica:)

Archived