Priceline bid for Copenhagen Hotel

Do you even get an option to bid 3* when there aren't any? The only hotels I know of in Copenhagen (unless things have recently changed) are the 4* Marriott and the 4* Palace (and the Palace hasn't accepted any bids for ages).

If I bid for a 3 star hotel at Copenhagen downtown at priceline.com, which hotel I may get? Appreciate any input on this.

I have heard several people put in a bid for US$100 per night for four star and get the Marriott. Couple on our July 15t cruise picked up 2 rooms at this price. Others mentioned $110 to 120 per night.

We paid more booking with another hotel but our rooms include full breakfast and are in a location that we preferred.

Our cruise leaves August 14th. I had bid $120 and gotten it. Yesterday we decided to stay one day later in Copenhagen and I bid $102 and that bid was accepted.

I have heard great things about this hotel. For the price we got, if it's a little out of the way-that's OK.

Larry

We are staying one night at the end of our cruise in Copenhagen, bid $95 on priceline for a 4star and got it approved the Marriott. I read in another post that someone tried $90 and didn't get it approved. You can always try a lower amount...you never know!

Good luck!

If I bid for a 3 star hotel at Copenhagen downtown at priceline.com, which hotel I may get? Appreciate any input on this.

No 3 star hotels offered by Priceline. Need to bid 4 star, and you're likely to get the Marriott if it's available. Also, it's a great hotel too, the one to want. Bidders have been successfull between $90-$110.

Good luck and enjoy Copenhagen.

We bid $100 for a 4* for 1 night on June 17; Priceline offered $160, so we took it and got the Marriott. It's still less than half the rate on the Marriott hotel web site so i don't feel too bad! The Marriott seems to be the only hotel that other posters are getting from bidding on Priceline. No complaints there, as it is a top hotel in the city. There is also a discussion of this topic somewhere else on this Northern Europe forum which may also be of interest. Good luck.

We stayed at The Square last year, and it's a wonderful, moderately European style hotel. Our room overlooked the main square, and it is in the next block next to Tivoli. We liked it better than the Marriott where we've stayed before because it was so close to everything and was so European with a great Danish breakfast included. Not sure if it's available through Priceline, however.

Hi--- I am on the Emerald Princess on Aug 4th---I was looking for a hotel in Copenhagen for the 2 days before the cruise. I won the 2 nights at the Marriott on Priceline at $125 per night. Total cost was $370 with taxes. The advertised price was $350-$450 per night with the major online booking services. You might look into it---Safety

Yesterday, I put a four star bid in for a hotel in Copenhagen and obtained the Marriott Hotel @ $110 for Sept. 2nd. We leave on the 3rd aboard the Emerald Princess. Travel web-sites (Orbitz, etc..) quotes are running from $350 to $385 per night. Good luck CC members.

I was not able to get the Marriott for the 9/13 or 9/14 either. Only 9/1 for a night before my cruise. They may have gotten booked up on those dates. I was able to use GTAHotels.com and got the Kong Frederick for $150 per night. It is right by Tivoli. Another good portal site is kayak.com, they search all sites and give the best oferings from any site.

Archived