Concierge day of embarkation??

My family and I will be on the Explorer 12/12 in an OS. Does anyone know what hours the concierge keeps on the day of embarkation? I'd like to make a few spa appointments as well as a dinner reservation for Portofino's before we sail. I'm assuming they can help with both of those requests.

Thanks!

The conceirge is around. He or she will come to your cabin to deliver a welcome aboard packet with a key to the lounge (which includes a list of hours they're available). If you're on board really early, you might be better off making your reservations at the spa or restaurant.

We've usually met the concierge, for the first time, the evening of embarkation. True, if you're on board that early, make you own reservations. If any thing you want is booked up at that time, simply mention it to the concierge that evening. If you need immediate assistance, his/her mobile telephone number can be found in the packet containing your lounge key and welcome aboard letter.

Archived