Sports Bar Question

clb6110

I'll be sailing out of Baltimore on 6/6 which should be right at the beginning of the NBA Finals.Now I'm hoping the Cleveland Cavs are playing and me and family won't want to miss the games.Almost didn't book the cruise because we'd miss the series.Anyway will my kids be able to join my wife and I in the sports bar to watch the games?

I'll be sailing out of Baltimore on 6/6 which should be right at the beginning of the NBA Finals.Now I'm hoping the Cleveland Cavs are playing and me and family won't want to miss the games.Almost didn't book the cruise because we'd miss the series.Anyway will my kids be able to join my wife and I in the sports bar to watch the games?

ABC has the exclusice broadcast contract for the NBA finals, so provided the satellite feed is good, you should get the entire series. I know when I watched the Stanley Cup Finals in '05 on board the Legend they had no problem with the kids being in the sports bar, just didn't want them near the slot machines built into the bar top itself.

I did not see any kids in the sports bar on our last cruise. I do not know if they run them out or if they just never came in. It was never very crowded, which we enjoyed

We sailed during the NCAA basketball tournament-- first round. If the games were on something other than CBS, we did not get to see them--no ESPN. But I would rather be cruizin than watching basketball.

We sailed during the NCAA basketball tournament-- first round. If the games were on something other than CBS, we did not get to see them--no ESPN.
The only game that CBS does not have the television rights to is the play-in game. ESPN only broadcasts the women's tournament.

I understand 2pinacoladas about croozin and bball,but bball is a huge part of our family.We probably attend,watch or participate in 200 or so games a year.Just our winter time gig and the Cavs are a huge part of it.Thanks for the info all.We'll see all Cavs fans aboard the Pride 6/6-6/13.

I've watched many games at the sports bar with my son. The only problem was about 6 years ago when they had video poker at the bar and he was not allowed to sit there. Since they have gotten ride of the poker machines, he has been allowed to sit at the bar.

Yes, children are allowed in that bar and as with all bars on board they must sit at a table and not allowed at the bar......

I will be watching the Kentucky Derby in the sportsbar at sailaway on the Glory in 11 days....

Archived