Refrigerators

stevew2

Yes, you can use the fridge - that's what its there for. Don't know how much room you'll need to store your insulin. When you arrive at your cabin, ask your room steward to remove the contents of the fridge for you to avoid being charged for the drinks.

On a side note, RCCL has great desserts made without sugar. Enjoy the desserts and your cruise.

Ooops - I made a big mistake. Past cruises on Voyager class and Radiance class and fridges in the rooms. And, I thought we had a fridge on the Legend, but perhaps I was wrong. To be safe, I would check with RCCL Customer Service to ensure you will determine whether you will have a fridge in your cabin, or at least access to one.

We haven't cruised yet, but I do need a fridge to keep medicine cool for our March trip on the Sovereign. I talked to RCCL Customer Service and they said that they could provide one. It is suppose to be marked on our account, but I'm sure to call a couple more times before we cruise. I hope the fridge works well because I don't want to spend 4 days worrying about ice with $400 worth of medicine in it. I will bring a small fridge themometer so I know how well it works.

MLB, just curious, but are your meds for arthritis, too? I started on mine this summer and cannot do without them. Thank God for the new meds that are out.

You said that they will provide one. Did they mention the cost, or is it complementary? Thanks for the info.

Michelle

Archived