Millenium Sky Suite 6145

jaspersmommy

Hi all,

We're booked for Alaska on Millenium and have chosen cabin 6145. I've seen a couple of threads advising of the differences between 6145 and other Sky Suites. Somebody posted photos of 6145 on the Infinity I believe.

I was wondering if anyone had photos of 6145 on the Millenium. I would really appreciate it if any has photos if you would mind posting them.

Thank you!:)

:p Just returned from Infinity, Sky Suite 6131, and the room was great...creaked a little (don't we all? hahahahaha), but otherwise it was great! Butler (Peter) was great, and it was so convenient to the food station and pool area..don't know how to forward pics because I have plenty....:eek:

If you click "search this forum" on the right side put in 6145 and you will find more info and pictures than you need.

I believe they are all the same inside, the big difference on the Millennium is that the balconies are uncovered. Here is one to get you started, great picture of the balcony: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=937484&highlight=6145

Hi all,

We're booked for Alaska on Millenium and have chosen cabin 6145. I've seen a couple of threads advising of the differences between 6145 and other Sky Suites. Somebody posted photos of 6145 on the Infinity I believe.

I was wondering if anyone had photos of 6145 on the Millenium. I would really appreciate it if any has photos if you would mind posting them.

Thank you!:)

Here is a close up of 6145 (The one with a regular door - not sliding) As you can see there is absolutely no cover.

535323815_MillenniumSkySuite6145.jpg.f2cc9a131e7baea849ef34b439666354.jpg

Here is a linked page with photos of cabin 6146 on the Infinity. 6145/6146 on all four M-Class ships are the same EXCEPT for the lack of covering on the balcony on the Millenium. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=130812

The cabin is 30% larger than all other Sky Suites and the bathroom is exceptional. The closet is smaller and as the cabin connects to the Penthouse Suite, you can sometimes hear the player piano. A towel under the connecting door will do the trick. You will love the cabin.

• 1 month later...
:p Just returned from Infinity, Sky Suite 6131, and the room was great...creaked a little (don't we all? hahahahaha), but otherwise it was great! Butler (Peter) was great, and it was so convenient to the food station and pool area..don't know how to forward pics because I have plenty....:eek:

Hi Mrsmagnolia,

I am booked on 6131 in October and would love to see some photos. Can you send them to my email: mg2162@optonline.net?

Thanks so much!

Marilyn

Archived