read me note

Kelsito

Hello people, I am looking forward for my first cruise, for 2010 ? I am a male 24 , looking for a single cruise.

I was wondering, what is the difference between a single cruise and a spring break cruise ?

are minors allowed on single cruises ?

is the amount of women equals the amount of man? i mean can we expect something as 80% man and 20% women which will be ridiculous LOL or is it well balanced ?

is there any single sailings out of any Latin American Country ? what is the average ages on a single cruise ?

how much is the regular price for a beer on the cruise ?

i am sorry, too many questions but i am so excited, i am almost about to clear my existing debt with my bank acc and then i will slide the card yet again haha bye thanxs.! --

There are singles cruises that are from the ages of 20 to 30 and then

there are singles cruises for 40 and above.

Just google singles cruises and you will come up with the companies

that organize these. The ones I have been on probably have more women

than men.

They will probably cost a little more to book with them but you have

several cocktail parties and get-togethers especially for your group.

You will all sit together at dinner, so you will never be without dinner

partners.

You can do as little with the group or as much with the group as you want. You are not obligated to hang with them 24 hours a day.

I've met some wonderful friends on my last singles cruise that were

from Canada.

I think also one misconception about singles cruises is that the entire ship is single -- not so. The agencies that organize these book a group on board the ship, but the rest of the ship is normal passengers, so yes there will be children, seniors, families, married couples, etc. Generally, the singles groups do not include children although I've seen some cruises organized for single parents.

The agencies try to maintain a balanced ratio between men and women, but obviously they cannot control who decides to book. Several agencies have cruises specifically for 20s/30s and you might like that. The normal singles cruises have people anywhere from 20s to 60s and beyond, with the majority in their 30s/40s.

Good luck!

Christine (I've been on six singles cruises and already looking for the next one!)

Unless a company charters an entire ship for a singles cruise, there will be all ages on the ship. Your singles group will be a very small portion of all the passengers on board. There will be babies, toddlers, teens, parents, grandparents and everything else.

You're going to have to research cruises out of Latin America to see if anyone sponsors a singles group, but there are no specific singles cruises out of Latin America.

A spring break cruise just refers to cruises during spring when kids are out of school for a week vacation. Many families cruise during spring break, which is usually from the middle of March until the middle of April.

Beer runs anywhere from $5 to $9 dollars depending on the type of beer and the cruise line you're on.

There's absolutely no way of telling how many single men and single women will be on a cruise, just as there's no way to tell you the ages. Every cruise is different.

Archived