Travel Garment Steamer

mzcyberella

Hubby called Norwegian info line last night to ask about irons, and was told no because of the safety hazard. I wasn't able to talk to him in time, but the travel iron I bought has automatic shutoff after a certain time - wouldn't that reduce the hazard of leaving it on unattended and causing a fire?

Mrs. Castorfache

I checked out the steamer... it is a great deal... except...

Free shipping is two weeks - we are leaving port two weeks from today.

Express shipping is four days (and the only other option) - it's $24.50 extra. American. Methinks not this time...

Mrs. Castorfache

Been looking for one for some time, just not satisfied with what I've come across. Amazing what you come across here on the boards. Free S/H on top of the price, who can pass that up? Just got done ordering one and looking forward to it showing up in a few weeks, long before our cruise so I wasn't worried about the time.

Thanks

I ordered mine last week and got an email today that says its on its way.. I cant wait!! I always smuggle my iron onboard (I know we're not supposed to).. but I iron every single piece of clothing other than underwear and bra :0) so this will be great.. I can use this from now on..

THANKS for the info . . . and to make it even BETTER . . . NO S/H through 12-30-04!!! Therefore . . . it's only $9.54 (normally $39.95 + tax)!!

I GOT ONE!!!!

Kim

Good news all . . . I just ordered this Sat night and got notification TODAY that it's been shipped!!!!!

Needless to say . . . it didn't take 2-4 WEEKS!!!!!

Kim

Archived