Sail and sign card with separate rooms

dalbinson412

Hi, my DH and I will be sailing on the Destiny in 9 days! Yay! We are going with another couple, we are past guest so, when we made the reservation, one room is in my name with the husband of the other couple and the other room is in my husbands name with the wife' name,so we could get discounts on both rooms. How will the sign and sail card work with charges, obviously my husband and I will physically be in the same room. On the funpass, I gave my husband charging rights to my credit card, is that all there is to it? Am I making sense? Thanks.

Dana

When you get on board - go to the pursers desk and change rooms so the spouses match up. I did this for a cruise - my friend and I booked two rooms but our rooms were booked with our children switched... When we checked in - it was a bit funny as it was obvious (ethnically speaking) who's child was whose... My son and I got past guest discounts and my friend and her son didn't - so that was why we booked that way. It was easy to switch once onboard.

Archived