New po brochure

physiegirl

Just picked up the new brochure today, interested in xmas 2010 19 Dec, Pearl out of Syd...does anyone know why the Outside with Balcony has n/a for pricing??? Does this mean it is already booked out or will they release at a later date..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just picked up the new brochure today, interested in xmas 2010 19 Dec, Pearl out of Syd...does anyone know why the Outside with Balcony has n/a for pricing??? Does this mean it is already booked out or will they release at a later date..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

if you talking about cat be and bf i was told by P&O that because there are very few of these cabins that are the same price as cat c thats what i got told by P&O this week

Give P&O a call. Quite often their pricing is different to what is quoted in their brochure. Try some online t/a's too you might find their prices more competitive. Goodluck :).

I'm curious as to where you picked up the brochure (and anyone else who has). I have been to 4 different travel agents to get one & they've all told me the same thing - that P&O don't even have them yet:confused:

Hi Anna,

You mean I have another month to wait for the new Princess brochure - All I want to know at this stage is the Sept/Oct 2010 destinations. Having to wait yet another month is sending me spare!!!

Vicki.

I'm curious as to where you picked up the brochure (and anyone else who has). I have been to 4 different travel agents to get one & they've all told me the same thing - that P&O don't even have them yet:confused:

Jenny (Brushtail) has a copy already. P&O must have sent them to outer Sydney T/A's first :eek:....lucky Jen.

Gee i'm glad you said that. I have gotten the same response. I thought the t/a's were saying 'no' because i'm always going in there and getting their brochures but not booking hol's with them...lol :D.

I have ordered one on the P&O website but wanted one earlier;). I must admit, Brushy did say some things were wrong in there so maybe they stopped them & are waiting for new ones to be printed:rolleyes:

I have ordered one on the P&O website but wanted one earlier;). I must admit, Brushy did say some things were wrong in there so maybe they stopped them & are waiting for new ones to be printed:rolleyes:

you can down load it from P&O as i did when it first came out

Not really. Just like to have a hard copy in front of me. I guess I"ll have to wait until the brochure comes out.

im the same some thing new to take to that little room to read

I donlt take it to "that little room". Only men spend enough time in there to do that;). I just like to have it:)

I ordered one last week, and hope it will arrive soon. I'm like you Karen and like to have a hard copy(book) to look at!!!!:p;):D

I ordered one last week, and hope it will arrive soon. I'm like you Karen and like to have a hard copy(book) to look at!!!!:p;):D

I ordered one on P&O website but was hoping to get one sooner from a T/A. Not to be:(

Hi Vicki,

Looks like the Princess cruises run out in September 2010 for Aus departures. Last on offer at the Princess website seems to be a Sun Princess Fremantle to Sydney, leaving Sept 14. Lots of cruises leaving from Rome and Venice in Oct 2010..bit far away you think? Perhaps there will be another PNG and island cruise offered in Oct 2010, like the one we are on this year?

Cheers,

Anna

HI

I picked up the new P&O brochure on Monday, so some TA's must have them. I don't want to wait until June for the Princess brochure, i seriously can't wait that long.:( I am hoping that they bring out the Papua New Guinea cruise again and i want to see what they have for NYE 2010

Tania :):)

Hi Guys,

At least 2 travel agents here in Newcastle/Maitland had them last Saturday. I got one from East Maitland.

The mistake is in the Newcastle cruises. They have the itinerarys wrong.

i thought i would do some checking about the newcastle 10 cruises 8 sep, 18 sep, 8 oct, 18 oct 2010 as i looked at this link http://www.portbris.com.au/files/PDF/Cruise%20Liner%20Schedule%20-%202010.pdf, and it shows that pacific sun is in brisbane port side on thes date 10 sep , 20 sep, 10 oct, 20 oct 2010, which works in with these cruiesso may be the new itineraries are right hope i have helped some one.

Archived