New po brochure

physiegirl

i thought i would do some checking about the newcastle 10 cruises 8 sep, 18 sep, 8 oct, 18 oct 2010 as i looked at this link http://www.portbris.com.au/files/PDF/Cruise%20Liner%20Schedule%20-%202010.pdf, and it shows that pacific sun is in brisbane port side on thes date 10 sep , 20 sep, 10 oct, 20 oct 2010, which works in with these cruiesso may be the new itineraries are right hope i have helped some one.

Thanks for the info and link.

I had a look at the port schedule and it shows that the Pacific Sun sails out at 2.00pm. That is WAYYYYYY too early for a shore day of a visiting ship. Everyone would have to be back on board by 1.00pm.

Maybe they haven't updated their records from a normal turnaround day from the old itinerary. :confused:

I am really interested in this because I have booked one of the cruises and my cruise itinerary from my TA, and my P&O cruise personaliser, shows 5 ports of call. Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines.

The new brochure and the map on the P&O site shows 4 ports of call. Brisbane, Emerald Bay, Noumea and Isle of Pines.

Hi Vicki,

Looks like the Princess cruises run out in September 2010 for Aus departures. Last on offer at the Princess website seems to be a Sun Princess Fremantle to Sydney, leaving Sept 14. Lots of cruises leaving from Rome and Venice in Oct 2010..bit far away you think? Perhaps there will be another PNG and island cruise offered in Oct 2010, like the one we are on this year?

Cheers,

Anna

Hi Anna,

Yes I do think leaving from Rome and Venice is a tad far away for us :D.

I am try to be patient, but it's getting harder by the day.:cool:

Having a look at the two day cruise from Brisbane back to Sydney on 20th June - with any luck the new brochure will be out by then. Thanks again for the info concerning the Sun Princess, would love to do that cruise but the timing is just not right:(.

Vicki.

Just came back from Queensland and picked a brochure up :p from Harbour Town travel agent who just got them in that morning (Wed-22nd). Looking to book again next year. Our first was last May cant believe its nearly a year. Don't know if they are available on the coast yet.

Just picked up the new brochure today, interested in xmas 2010 19 Dec, Pearl out of Syd...does anyone know why the Outside with Balcony has n/a for pricing??? Does this mean it is already booked out or will they release at a later date..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi,

We got our new brochure the other day too, noticed it's finally arrived at the TA near my work.

It says n/a because Pacific Pearl doesn't have any Outside with Balcony cabins, the only cabins with a balcony are the mini-suites or suites, I think they're AB grade or something.. Outside with Balcony only applies to Dawn & Jewel.

Hi,

We got our new brochure the other day too, noticed it's finally arrived at the TA near my work.

It says n/a because Pacific Pearl doesn't have any Outside with Balcony cabins, the only cabins with a balcony are the mini-suites or suites, I think they're AB grade or something.. Outside with Balcony only applies to Dawn & Jewel.

hi i dont know if any prices are out on the pacific pearl or where its going to be based, but i do know that cabins a90 though to a172 Balcony cabins on deck 11,as far as i now, they cat AA are the suites and BA are the mini suites. but if you look at this link http://www.ovuk.co.uk/cruisev2_details.phtml?id=72458&session=27B7BF49-3E61-41EB-9D8B-71E5C3E9394A it show cabins bb and aa but i dont if cabins ab have a balcony hope i have helped or just miss read what you were looking for,

Just came back from Queensland and picked a brochure up :p from Harbour Town travel agent who just got them in that morning (Wed-22nd). Looking to book again next year. Our first was last May cant believe its nearly a year. Don't know if they are available on the coast yet.

Hi Bateau Bay

You and I were on the same cruise last year :D & I live at Bateau Bay!!! Have you spotted any cruises you like yet?

Yay, woohoo, yipee!!! I finally got my new brochure today twice :D:D:D I got the first one from my local t/a and then arrived home to see P&O had sent one too :):):). Lots of great reading to do tonight!

Hmmm - am still waiting for mine!

Sad as it may seem, I ordered mine while onboard on our recent cruise (9-18 April) --- access to P&O website is free from the on-board PCs ... so ordered one from there (isn't that a little sad!!!:rolleyes:). Still waiting .....

Hi Bateau Bay

You and I were on the same cruise last year :D & I live at Bateau Bay!!! Have you spotted any cruises you like yet?

Hi Brossy,

Do you go to Bi Lo at Killarney I work there (Jill)?

I was trying to see your little photo to see if I remember you but its to small. We are looking at a cruise next year not sure when. I was eager to book again as soon as we got off.

Hi Brossy,

Do you go to Bi Lo at Killarney I work there (Jill)?

I was trying to see your little photo to see if I remember you but its to small. We are looking at a cruise next year not sure when. I was eager to book again as soon as we got off.

Hi Jill

I'm not a regular shopper there but do pop in occasionally. Next time I am in there i'll look out for you and say hello :)! I met catherineshopper who was on our cruise last year on the RFDS Rhapsody cruise lol she remembered my DH from the blackjack tables :cool:.

I had mine delivered this week, it is good to have a hard copy infront of you. I noticed though there are some mistakes around cabin sizes on PJ. If you look at the brochure it states the size of the the BC cabins are a lot larger than they quote on the the internet booking site. There is definately some confusion / mix up in cabin details on PJ as I think there are no suites just mini suites but it is a little confusing. Check carefully I think.

Archived