Crown & Anchor

I'm sure this has been asked a zillion times, but humor me...

What are the levels of the Crown & Anchor Club? What are the perks of each level? I've seen that suites (junior included?) receive 2 credits. What exactly does that mean? It counts as two cruises?

Thanks in advance!

If you go to the Royal Caribbean website, then click on Crown & Anchor Society, they will list all the different levels including all the different perks for each level. There are extra credits for cruises longer than 7 days and for staying in a JS or other Suite category. These credits are accummulated, so that you can reach the next level quicker. The top level is Diamond Plus. Hope this helps.

Once you reach platinum or diamond status, you get $100 off on a balcony cabin and $300 off on a suite. You can get onboard credits ranging from $50 (for a three nighter) to $200 (for a 14 nighter),

That's interesting.

We rebooked Disney onboard and got 10% off and a $200 stateroom credit. I was curious if RCI did anything similar. Actually though, with the 10% off, Disney is STILL more expensive, so I guess RCI doesn't HAVE to offer incentives like that. I can't wait til we go on the Mariner next November. I'm sure we'll rebook onboard even without a discount!

We are gold members and just rebooked while on the Serenade 2 weeks ago.

We got a $100 onboard credit. Don't think that has to do with whether or not you are a C&A member though. Last year we booked onboard and got $100 off the stateroom, and $100 onboard credit. Think it depends upon the promotions that they are running for the ship you are booking and the time that you book them.

Archived