Speakeasy Recipe?

Cruz35

Ummmmmm. Ok, I am laughing hysterically at my desk....and no , if I show you , I'll have to kill you!:D

I truely need a martini today...like now.......

Lowtyd, We'll be at Carmen Anthony's tonight from 5:30 to whenever... There's a martini(s) with my name on it. And they don't even know who bermuder is. :confused:

You want me to make 'possum stew in a bathtub???!?!?!??:eek:

Have you ever been in a bathtub with a 'possum?:confused:

Well, I have and it ain't purty!:eek:

SH:D

I'm guessing that would be the end of the olives AND the longans. :rolleyes:

<OMG, I just cracked myself up at the office! I must really really really need my meds.>

Lowtyd, We'll be at Carmen Anthony's tonight from 5:30 to whenever... There's a martini(s) with my name on it. And they don't even know who bermuder is. :confused:

Sound delightful! Going from one extreme to another, we are going May 9th to the Old Tollgate Inn (speaking of possums) to see a friend's band play. I don't even think they know what a martini is:eek:

PS: I thought everyone knows who Bermuder is!:D

<OMG, I just cracked myself up at the office! I must really really really need my meds.>

(Can I have some meds?)

Sound delightful! Going from one extreme to another, we are going May 9th to the Old Tollgate Inn (speaking of possums) to see a friend's band play. I don't even think they know what a martini is:eek:

PS: I thought everyone knows who Bermuder is!:D

Oh, is that the place in Naugatuck? They have the BEST shrimp cocktail and Casesar Salad!!!! But true, I can't recall what I ever had to drink there. Any chance you can join us tonight?

By the by, I have noticed your sister lives in Washington? My sister works in the Depot and I worked there for years myself. We may very well have run into her.

Olives pitted and longans shredded!

<You cracked me up, too! Pass the meds!>

Oh, is that the place in Naugatuck? They have the BEST shrimp cocktail and Casesar Salad!!!! But true, I can't recall what I ever had to drink there. Any chance you can join us tonight?

By the by, I have noticed your sister lives in Washington? My sister works in the Depot and I worked there for years myself. We may very well have run into her.

HAHA. No, it's a dive on 47. You must pass it on the way to the Depot. It's that long greenish building on the left. I don't even think it has a sign and I am sure if there is ceasar salad, Kramer IS making it in the garbage disposal:eek:

I would love to join you but it's my FIL 89th b'day and we are supposed to do something with him for dinner. Being 89, be may bag so you never know who may show up. Otherwise, I'll take a raincheck!:).

HAHA. No, it's a dive on 47. You must pass it on the way to the Depot. It's that long greenish building on the left. I don't even think it has a sign and I am sure if there is ceasar salad, Kramer IS making it in the garbage disposal:eek:

I would love to join you but it's my FIL 89th b'day and we are supposed to do something with him for dinner. Being 89, be may bag so you never know who may show up. Otherwise, I'll take a raincheck!:).

Oh, of course, I'm so stupid. That's 5 minutes from my house! I guess I tried to block it from my memory. I've only been once and was blown away when this blue-haired old lady started dancing and when her skirt flew up, she had sequined panties under there! LOL A very interesting place.

Raincheck, it is! Happy happy to your FIL.

I've only been once and was blown away when this blue-haired old lady started dancing and when her skirt flew up, she had sequined panties under there! LOL A very interesting place.

Where is this place?!??!? It sounds like I need to set up a Cruise Critic M&G there!:eek:

I bet Zone and Monte would dance with the blue-haired lady!

Where is this place?!??!? It sounds like I need to set up a Cruise Critic M&G there!:eek:

I bet you'd win that bet! When I worked in the Depot, I drove past it every day. Battered pick-up trucks are the vehicle of choice in the parking lot - safe to call it a farmer hang-out. Those country guys and gals sure know how to swing!

I bet the blue hairded lady WAS Zone or Monte.:D

So while we are waiting for this martini recipe, Would you drink something called a "Blue Hair Martini"?

What would be in it? Robitussin and Mylanta with a mint sprig and a surpirse prune on the bottom of the glass?

So while we are waiting for this martini recipe, Would you drink something called a "Blue Hair Martini"?

What would be in it? Robitussin and Mylanta with a mint sprig and a surpirse prune on the bottom of the glass?

not quite the recipe i was thinking in my mind. but i'll try to keep it clean. now where did i leave those sequined bloomers of mine?

*scratches head*

Found this recipe online. Does it sound similar? I know it sounds yummy!

The Speakeasy Martini

1 oz. Roaring 20?s Tommy Guns Vodka

1/2 oz. Midori

1/2 oz. Grand Marnier

1/4 oz. of Roses Lime Juice

Splash of Pineapple Juice

Splash of Orange Juice

Mix together in an ice filled shaker and strain into a martini glass.

Found this recipe online. Does it sound similar? I know it sounds yummy!

The Speakeasy Martini

1 oz. Roaring 20?s Tommy Guns Vodka

1/2 oz. Midori

1/2 oz. Grand Marnier

1/4 oz. of Roses Lime Juice

Splash of Pineapple Juice

Splash of Orange Juice

Mix together in an ice filled shaker and strain into a martini glass.

SOLD!

I am betting this is just one of many but it's a start. Not sure about Tommy's Guns Vodka though. I may want to switch that out!

I had this drink called a Flapper's Delight at Campbells Apartment in Grand Central and it was Champagne , Amaretto and Papaya juice. This has nothing to do with martini's but I think the Speakeasy triggered the Flapper...and now I want one of those too!

SOLD!

I am betting this is just one of many but it's a start. Not sure about Tommy's Guns Vodka though. I may want to switch that out!

I had this drink called a Flapper's Delight at Campbells Apartment in Grand Central and it was Champagne , Amaretto and Papaya juice. This has nothing to do with martini's but I think the Speakeasy triggered the Flapper...and now I want one of those too!

that's sorta like a belini...though i think fruit nectar is preferred.

SOLD!

that's sorta like a belini...though i think fruit nectar is preferred.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Both sound good to me.

"the Speakeasy triggered the Flapper" sounds like the name of a gangster novel or movie. lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Both sound good to me.

"the Speakeasy triggered the Flapper" sounds like the name of a gangster novel or movie. lol

when i think of Flapper...i think of the non-drumstick portion of a chicken wing. :)

Archived