balconys/ bungee cords?

FirstTimer2007

I haven't had a category 12 but I think all the doors are magnetic.

Do you want to bring the bungee cord to keep the door open? You can always use a chair to prop it open if you don't have one.

But be prepared for some people on her to get upset at the idea of leaving the balcony door open. I do it cause I love the smell and sound of the water. But others on her are so against it! :D

I haven't had a category 12 but I think all the doors are magnetic.

Do you want to bring the bungee cord to keep the door open? You can always use a chair to prop it open if you don't have one.

But be prepared for some people on her to get upset at the idea of leaving the balcony door open. I do it cause I love the smell and sound of the water. But others on her are so against it! :D

You can also use the little wood wedge that the steward uses to prop open the main door when he/she's cleaning the cabin.

The first thing we did when we got in our cabin was open the door and used a bungie cord. The door stayed open the whole time we was in the cabin, even while we slept. When the main door was opened a strong wind would blow through the cabin, blowing everything around. the stewart suggest to us to close the balcony door before we opened the main door.

I use one of the books that are in the room to prop the door open. I have the balcony door open all the time - LOVE the fresh air.

It does create a huge breeze when the cabin door & balcony door are open at the same time. It's actually kinda funny when friends or family come to our door and they get a burst of hurricane type wind.

Archived