Room Service Coffee

sloney

Hello Cruisers,

How do they handle room service coffee? Can you order fesh brewed or specialties and show your card or do they only have the "regular?"

Also can I order two fresh brewed coffees and give one to my DH or does he need is own card? He's not a "coffee person"

Susan

Hello Cruisers,

How do they handle room service coffee? Can you order fesh brewed or specialties and show your card or do they only have the "regular?"

Also can I order two fresh brewed coffees and give one to my DH or does he need is own card? He's not a "coffee person"

Susan

Room Service coffee is the syrup stuff like you get in different venues onboard the ship. You can not order fresh brewed from room service, or specialty coffees to be delivered, you have to go get those yourself. Sorry!

Whether two can get two fresh brewed coffees with one coffee card? That all depends on the ship and who is working at the coffee bar. Some will do it, others won't since it is supposed to be for the card holder only. I have read where some were able to get two with one card, and others that weren't. ;)

As Toto said, it is questionable whether you would be able to get two brewed coffees with the coffee card. However, for beverages that require a punch you can order as many as you'd like since they will just punch a hole in the card for each beverage ordered.

BTW - We loved the coffee bar on the Emerald. I love hot and cold mochas, but don't get them often due to the cost. However, with the coffee card the price was so good I didn't feel guilty and had good coffee all week long.

Archived