Anyone else booked on Carnival Valor May 24th?

lovestosnorkel

My wife and I love to snorkel and are looking to hook up with another family that may enjoy it too! We will be taking our 19 yr old son and his buddy along, and would love to know if any of you are also booked on the same trip, and/or have great knowledge about easy to get to snorkeling spots at the ports of call. We like to get away and rent a cab and search out our own beaches, so please feel free to offer any advice.

This is our third cruise and we are sooo ready for warm water and beaches!

BTW, we are a bit older, so not up for anything too strenuous, so please keep that in mind.

Thanks, great site, my first posting!:p

My wife and I love to snorkel and are looking to hook up with another family that may enjoy it too! We will be taking our 19 yr old son and his buddy along, and would love to know if any of you are also booked on the same trip, and/or have great knowledge about easy to get to snorkeling spots at the ports of call. We like to get away and rent a cab and search out our own beaches, so please feel free to offer any advice.

BTW, we are a bit older, so not up for anything too strenuous, so please keep that in mind.

Look under Roll Calls for your ship and sailing and then post this message there.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Hope you have a great time.

If you click HERE it will take you to the roll call page for your cruise. This is where people traveling on the same cruise with you post messages to each other. You may have more luck there.

Happy snorkeling!

(added @ 11:30 - see you've already posted there. Good Luck.)

Archived