What is the best way to email a cruise description to my group?

I found our group a cruise to check out but don't notice any kind of "email this to others" option on RCCL's website. I tried a copy/paste method and it didn't provide the results I wanted.

Anyone know a good way to send them the web page or other online TA type services that let you email the trip details with info and pics, etc?

Sher

I found our group a cruise to check out but don't notice any kind of "email this to others" option on RCCL's website. I tried a copy/paste method and it didn't provide the results I wanted.

Anyone know a good way to send them the web page or other online TA type services that let you email the trip details with info and pics, etc?

Sher

If you've got a TA, they do have the option to email that information on RCCL's TA website... I'm sure they'd be happy to do that for you.

Find the page you want to email, copy the url address at the top of your browser showing for that page, then paste it into your email. That will make it a link so the rest of your group should just have to click on it in the email. I would open another tab and have your email program all ready to go so that you can just click between the tabs. It will make it easier and faster for you that way. :D

Sher

Are you on mac? If so, open the page you want others to view and click on "file", "Mail Link To This Page". EASY!

Archived