Fascination Review April 18-23 (pics)

remharri

Thank you very much for posting the capers. Now I can start somewhat planning what activities we want to do in July, as I am assuming they basically stay the same. So far we have ballroom dancing which I will have to drag my husband to kicking and screaming:), Bag-O, Trivia, Not so Newlywed game, etc!!!! I'm looking forward to my cruise even more now, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Wonderful review. Can't wait for more. Just one question did you need a reservation for the day pass?

No, you didn't need a reservation. You just go up to the desk and ask for the day pass. Before you leave for your cruise, I would just call the Wyndham and just veify the price. I'm not sure if the price changes or not at certain times.

Thank you very much for posting the capers. Now I can start somewhat planning what activities we want to do in July, as I am assuming they basically stay the same. So far we have ballroom dancing which I will have to drag my husband to kicking and screaming:), Bag-O, Trivia, Not so Newlywed game, etc!!!! I'm looking forward to my cruise even more now, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You are very very very welcome ;)

Just wanted to say that your pictures are breathtaking! Thanks so much for posting. I will be on the Fascination May 2nd and your photos made me feel like i am already there!

Thanks, and have a great time on your cruise. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time, the Fascination is a beautiful ship.

I love these pics, you seem to have covered it in the perfect angle. I was really able to get a grip on our plans and what to look forward to. I'm sure you have a ton of pics, but you seem to have chosen just the right ones to post, most informative, yet beautiful, perfect for us first-time to Fascination cruisers.

More, more, more lol We leave on the Fascination on June 8th and are so excited. I'd love to see the capers too if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Hello! Just wanted to say that I will be getting off this ship on the same day that you prepare to board! Me & hubby along with some relatives will be on our 2nd cruise we leave June4th and I am so excited. I have read so much info about this ship!

Looks like you had a great time. A friend and I will be on this boat June 27th. We are so excited. Love the reviews. I am very fair skinned (hence the screen name!:)) So I will make sure I bring a gallon of heavy duty sunscreen for Half Moon Cay. I hope I don't get too burned.

Archived