Booking an All Inclusive Day Pass

chloelocks

My husband and I will be in Cozumel in a couple of weeks. We do not usually like to book excursions through the ship for various reasons.

So . . . for any of the all inclusive day passes, is it best to book directly through the websites of the resort? Is there a way to get any discounts? Is it possible to just grab a taxi and pay when you arrive?

If you book in advance and then the ship does not dock, are refunds available if you pre-book?

I am looking mainly at Nachi Cocum and Mr. Sanchos but would welcome information about any other all inclusives, if you have any info to share.

Thank you!

My husband and I will be in Cozumel in a couple of weeks. We do not usually like to book excursions through the ship for various reasons.

So . . . for any of the all inclusive day passes, is it best to book directly through the websites of the resort? Is there a way to get any discounts? Is it possible to just grab a taxi and pay when you arrive?

If you book in advance and then the ship does not dock, are refunds available if you pre-book?

I am looking mainly at Nachi Cocum and Mr. Sanchos but would welcome information about any other all inclusives, if you have any info to share.

Thank you!

DW and I are booked at Nachi for 6 May 09. Made reservations thru Island Marketing (for $49pp, $12pp deposit) as there is no Nachi website. For Mr. Sanchos, I believe that you can book using tourcozumel or can pay upon arrival. Before you do, please read the thread regarding Mr. Sanchos below.

Hi,

We will be in Cozumel in June. We are booking either the Melia Cozumel $50 or Cozumel Palace $84. Both are 41/2 star all inclusive resorts. I emailed the hotels directly and they said no pre reservation is needed you pay when you arrive and have full use of all the facilities as well as food and drinks.

Mr. Sanchos is the cheapest, its $40 if you prebook and now you can choose to only pay deposit which is a great idea. It is an awesome place and they won't let your drinks run low. Nachi is nice too, really any place in Coz looks good to me!! Try the east side sometime too, we loved it there.

Mr. Sanchos worked great for us and for $40 adult AI, you can't beat that. The food is great! It was a true day in Paradise for us, never having to leave our seats for a drink:p We booked directly with tourcozumel...We have used their service several times in the past year and will continue to do so, great customer service. And like Pink had stated anywhere in Coz is great!!!

I am taking my time to personally go to every thread to post. I, along with many others have had problems with Tourcozumel. I think they were very reputable in the past (which is why I used them. Believe me, I felt that I did my research), But it seems they have recently come into money problems.

My party of 6 paid $40 apiece for Mr. Sanchos all inclusive, only to arrive and be told that the resort had not received payment from Carrie or tourcozumel for the past few weeks.(Read my other posts for more details.) I used Tourcozumel because it was $10 cheaper per person. Well, that was a big mistake because as of right now I'm out $240. It makes sense that Tourcozumel is still honoring the old price-they get more bookings because they are cheaper, but then they don't pay the bill! (Mr. Sanchos all inclusive is now $50 and well worth it!) I witnessed Oliver from Mr. Sanchos on the phone with Carrie trying to get my payment.

Paypal will not get involved in problems with services, even if the service was not delivered at all. I had to cancel my debit card to start proceedings through my credit card company to TRY to get my money back. There were other people there the same day we were there (Duddlebug and husband) and they had the same problem.

I also had troubles with Carrie @ Tour Cozumel. Never received a refund as promised. Paypal would not help either, but said that if they get a lot of complains, they will follow up. I had to contact my credit card to dispute the charge.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it amazes me that Paypal will STILL allow TourCozumel to use their service. TourCozumel is blatently taking payments and not paying their bills. I know that you and I are not the only ones to complain about them. I insisted on speaking to the person in the "no pay" department instead of just the regular agent. I assured them that we had just scratched the surface with people who had been "taken" by Carrie and TourCozumel and that it was continuing to happen. She claimed that they are "looking into it" but as of yet, no action has been taken. Ugh.

I am taking my time to personally go to every thread to post. I, along with many others have had problems with Tourcozumel. I think they were very reputable in the past (which is why I used them. Believe me, I felt that I did my research), But it seems they have recently come into money problems.

My party of 6 paid $40 apiece for Mr. Sanchos all inclusive, only to arrive and be told that the resort had not received payment from Carrie or tourcozumel for the past few weeks.(Read my other posts for more details.) I used Tourcozumel because it was $10 cheaper per person. Well, that was a big mistake because as of right now I'm out $240. It makes sense that Tourcozumel is still honoring the old price-they get more bookings because they are cheaper, but then they don't pay the bill! (Mr. Sanchos all inclusive is now $50 and well worth it!) I witnessed Oliver from Mr. Sanchos on the phone with Carrie trying to get my payment.

Paypal will not get involved in problems with services, even if the service was not delivered at all. I had to cancel my debit card to start proceedings through my credit card company to TRY to get my money back. There were other people there the same day we were there (Duddlebug and husband) and they had the same problem.

I am not even on my cruise and I am having problems with Mr Sancho's to even email me back with any information about my reservation for July 2, 2009. I have sent a couple emails and NOTHING! I paid Carrie back in February. NO ONE will give me information. I only paid the $40 for one but I refuse to pay another $50 at the door because of Carrie or Oliver! I will take my business else where! $40 is nothing compared to what some of these people are out!:mad:

DONT BOOK WITH TOURCOZUMEL!

Archived