Trouble adding soda card?

Sailing Enchantment on 5/30 and when I go to reserve it, it gives me a message that says it can't be done...says it can be done up to 4 days prior. (I'd give you the exact message but their site is dogging slow right now)

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sailing Enchantment on 5/30 and when I go to reserve it, it gives me a message that says it can't be done...says it can be done up to 4 days prior. (I'd give you the exact message but their site is dogging slow right now)

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Two possible reasons:

- I´m not quite sure if this is available for all ships / sailings as of yet, as it´s a relative new thing. If it´s not available for your sailing, don´t worry they will sell you the soda sticker all over when you embark.

- As you mention their website being slow. On weekends they are doing a lot of maintanance on the website and the site is frequently down, slow, parts of it not available etc. I can´t access my reservation at this time, when I go to "My cruises" it says I don´t have any reservations:eek:. Well I´m sure all is fine later;)

I got the same message and our trip is 13 days out. There is a link in the cruise enhansements section that takes you to another link for a page that shows when each ship is starting the soda card in advance. Mariner's program wasn't starting until the end of May or June sometime. When the weekend (Sunday) program upgrade is finished, I'm sure you be able to go to that page, speed will be back up to par, and by clicking a few links to can see when Enchantment starts the program. It's a new program and not all ships start off at the same time... give's them time to work the bugs out.

Archived