Help with Eastern C. cruise

dianesp12

Going in Sept. Coco cay, St. Thomas, and St. Marten. I am traveling with my 2 daughters oldest 24 in power wheelchair will rent a folding chair to take on Islands. I need some help to arrange tours. St. Thomas has a tour I can get through the cruise ship RCI or private, Accessible Adventures. It is $20. cheaper per person private. Has anyone done this? Also cannot find anything for St. Martin I would appreciate any advise you can give me. Daughter can not walk or stand also she would love to swim with the dolphins and snorkel if possible. Also looking for a beach that we would be able to get to.

Several years back, I located a delightful taxi driver named Mary. She placed my folding wheelchair in the trunk, while I rode up front. The front passenger seat had more leg room. Cost for an island tour was about the same as bus tour bookable through ship. You can locate the taxis at their transportation stand, not far from the end of the pier.

Going in Sept. Coco cay, St. Thomas, and St. Marten. I am traveling with my 2 daughters oldest 24 in power wheelchair will rent a folding chair to take on Islands. I need some help to arrange tours. St. Thomas has a tour I can get through the cruise ship RCI or private, Accessible Adventures. It is $20. cheaper per person private. Has anyone done this? Also cannot find anything for St. Martin I would appreciate any advise you can give me. Daughter can not walk or stand also she would love to swim with the dolphins and snorkel if possible. Also looking for a beach that we would be able to get to.

The Accessible Adventures tour is very nice. It's a great tour of the island and a stop at Moutain Top. They even put in a personal evevator to get to the lookout area. On St martin, we took an island tour that was not accessible but the bus driver carried our daughter on and off the bus. We went to the butterfly farm. As for swimming with the dolphins, if it's the same company that has a facility in Cozumel, Mexico, then you should call them. We called them when we went to Cozumel and they had two guys there to help. They carried our daughter down the steps and held her in the water for the whole swim. They even tried to let her do some of the things everyone else was doing. I booked that on my own.

Archived