QM2 Shows.

garigoun

Dont worry, you will never have to see it ever again, although, I may have some video footage I could email to you:eek:

So much better to just go to the CC dont you think

I agree if the show was R @ t O again!, but I'd like to see some new shows next voyage. Of couse, in the end, NOTHING should keep one from the Commodore Club and one or three Martinis...

I agree if the show was R @ t O again!, but I'd like to see some new shows next voyage. Of couse, in the end, NOTHING should keep one from the Commodore Club and one or three Martinis...

True, I am pleased to see the end of that show, looking forward to seeing others,

I suppose a new show must take lots of planning, rehearsal and is not an easy task. However, Gari, there was more than a hint that we could quite well be at the Old Vic with RADA.

The classes are good fun and given the few actors and the necessity for an abridged version, the resulting play performance was OK but a bit lacklustre.

Mind you, you wouldn't get a RADA certificate from Butlins I suppose :D

Now then imagine the scene- black and white ball- knobbly knees and glamorous granny competitions ... ;)

Rock @ the opera is good the first few times but for frequent travelers it gets to be ho hum. David Pepper couldn't understand why I complained about Rock showing yet again.

I've done 2 Grand voyages consisting of a TA, cruise and TA home. Added all together I've done 5 crossings and 5 cruises. It was performed 9 out of 10 trips. May it rest in peace.

Archived