4/26/09 Live from Carnival Splendor !!!

Wennfred

Sorry, a "nightmare" is the death of a child.

This is an inconvenience and disappointment at the worst.

But since your comments about Carnival are always ultra negative....

big surprise! :rolleyes:

Good lord it was just a word.............please don't make it into something it is not.......

I'm not negative about Carnival.......I like Carnival.......

This thread is so addicting. I found it Monday morning and it has literally consumed my work week! I can't wait to see them pull in on the webcam and hear what they do in the city. I wish so much I could just pick up and leave, I would so be getting on the Splendor on Sunday! What an exciting trip.

We cruise in October of every year knowing full well that there may be a hurricane and we would be diverted or miss certain points, etc. No biggy! As long as I'm on the ship, I am good!!!! I would totally make lemonade, orange juice, apple juice, you name it out of a cruise like this. Such fun! :p

Reminds me of my younger days...vodka and pink lemonade (I know, pink lemonade?), drive in theater.......

We used to call it Slew Juice, back in the day. Pink lemonade and vodka. I don't know why it was never regular yellow lemonade, but it was ALWAYS the pink kind. Ah, memories........:D

Can someone post the ships webcam URL again? It is not lgging on for me.

Lucky me will see the ship sail in as my office and window literally is on and overlooks Fishermans Wharf.....:D

Can someone post the ships webcam URL again? It is not lgging on for me.

Lucky me will see the ship sail in as my office and window literally is on and overlooks Fishermans Wharf.....:D

Here you go. It's not Carnival's site, but it's the same 2 cameras.

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/cruisecams/info-carnival-splendor.php

You care more about the destination than the cruise ship itself right? It is just a suggestion.

No you said if I think being on a cruise ship is horrible then I should stick with land vacations.........that is why I said where did that come from:rolleyes:

Let's just stop all the assumptions and get back to the Splendor at hand.......I am glad everyone still on board is have a great time!!!

Well, we got home about noon. We are two of the people (2 of the 1,000) who got off in LB.

No we are not whiners or complainers. We had insurance, but knew full well that it would not cover epidemics or such, and we didn't expect any compensation. This isn't the fault of CCL.

We left because our DS and DIL, who are both deaf, had text us and said they were going to the hospital because DS had the flu. I was freaking out. My Dad, who had lived in Mazatlan, just died last Wed.

At any rate, DS has "A" flu but not HI flu. As I type, DIL just woke up, and now SHE is sick. We made a good call.

And yes, the ocean was rough, but coming back into LB, smooth as glass.

Fred is telling a good story. :D

We had fun on Wendy's b-day dinner, and we will miss them. I see a future cruise together.

pat

Good luck to you Sassy, I hope that the next cruise is peaceful and full of fun.

Hope the "kids" improve quickly, and I'm so sorry about your Father.

I think those that got off the ship made a personal decision to do so according to their own situation.

Very personal choice and no one should ridicule those that did.

I don't think the people on board are calling those that left whiners, I think they are calling the people that threw fits all over the ship and at the pursers desk whiners.

I'm not there so don't know for sure, but it's my guess from what they are saying.

Anyway good luck with all thats going on and hope it's all resolved quickly for you.

Carole

Sure there will be some like Fred who admitted in another post that he doesn't get of the ship in Mexico anyways and he doesn't mind a 7 day cruise to nowhere:p Alot of people do sail just for the ship and the food:p

But to others it would be a nightmare cruise...myself included:D

Well.........There you go again. Trashing Carnival.

Archived