4/26/09 Live from Carnival Splendor !!!

Wennfred

. . . The problem is: just the fact that it shows they've posted, curiosity usually gets the better of you, and you can't help clicking to see what irritating post they've just made! :D:rolleyes:

hope this helps :)

:) Nicely said!

Hi Fred

Great to get to meet you and pass you as we went about our excursions on the different decks of this pretty ship.

We got home back to Houston about 9:30pm and all was well.... Hope to see you again in the future ----

For all others - Fred is just as neat in person as on this board.

Thanks Fred for your updates

Al & Mary

Al, can't wait to cruise with you in the near future !!!

Fred

Thank you Fred and Laura and all the others who contributed meaningful and informative posts about the events of your recent cruise. Many of us appreciated your candor and the time you took out of your vacation to keep us land locked people updated.

Welcome and all the best to you!

OK continuing with the live from the Splendor updates...we are on it right now ship.

embarkation- got to the port about 2 pm smooth sailing was sitting on the lido at 2:15 enjoying my first DOD.

Retcwby.....thanks a bunch for sharing your voyage with us. The webcam looks like it's foggy and raining. The pool looks like you are really enjoying rock & roll. Love it!

Looking forward to your posts.....

A BIG THANKS to all who kept us updated. And retcwby, I look forward to your posts.

I really appreciate all of your updates. Not only do I live through you, it gets me more excited each day as I prep for my cruise in June!

MUCH ALOHA!

Thanks Fred -

For the great information over the years...

For the great time while living through your posts...

For the great writting that must take more time than you admit to...

but mostly

For the GREAT ATTITUDE you display on each and every post.

Hope I can cruise with you someday.

(and did I detect a ski trip to my area? I'd be glad to show you around any of my favorite mountains.)

Dave

Retcwby.....thanks a bunch for sharing your voyage with us. The webcam looks like it's foggy and raining. The pool looks like you are really enjoying rock & roll. Love it!

Looking forward to your posts.....

It's not raining but it is quite foggy, and the ship is rocking a little but not to much to be bothersome. we should be sailing under the golden gate bridge about 1 pm ish, gonna go up top to see that.

Hi peeps,

sailed into SF today, fog kinda cleared up had a nice view of the GG bridge. Got off the ship about 2:30 walked down to fisherman's wharf did a little shopping, stopped and had a beer and clam chowder in a bread bowl at the fog harbor fish house yummy! walked back to the ship at 5:00 got cleaned up and changed for dinner in the Black pearl dining room.

for dinner had the jerked pork loin, enjoyed it very much even though I wasn't very hungry. here's some pics

therock.jpg.618e6969a3240681a01393e7b35e57ee.jpg

FHFishouse.jpg.25a4a7d5f220a96286f7b401dd2f025e.jpg

GGBridge1.jpg.4731ead9d55566d43dcd8a6a882d3969.jpg

nclship.jpg.597236d57f2ba86371001cb502844512.jpg

Archived