Coral Breeze tours?

Megan_Strick

If you are refering to the tour thru Coral Breeze, we have done this about six + times & have had a ball each time.

We are booked again the week of 5/17 from the Legend to go again with Coral Breeze.

They run a nice, safe & fun time tour.

Lunch on Caye Caulker is always a high light of this tour.

Good luck.

Bill in FL

• 2 weeks later...

We went on this trip in April. I had emailed the owner, and he was very professional. We ended up just booking when we got there, though. The staff is funny and professional, too. We had about 30 adults and kids on the boat. We were divided into 2 groups at Coral Gardens with a guide in front and in back. The current was a little strong but it pushed you all the way back when you're done. The guides would point out fish and break up seaweed to get them to come to you. At sting ray alley, about 20 rays come up to you. You do spend most of the day on the boat, but it's a nice ride. The lunch is good on Caye Caulker and it is beautiful there. Bring small bills if you want a Belekin Beer there, they only give change in Belizan dollars. My only complaint was that I got no souveniers at Belize. Nothing to buy where we were at Caye Caulker ( we walked right after lunch and it was all residential) and we got back just in time to get the next to last boat back to the ship. Coral Breeze is a great operation, in my opinion, and worth the money.

IMGP3043.jpg.ee3536c50c62eebb28eade8174154963.jpg

IMGP3068.jpg.fd39e42ded3b68026345cf2d6789ceef.jpg

IMGP3070.jpg.95108fdb3afac9fe4eb3544880b11979.jpg

We went on this trip in April. I had emailed the owner, and he was very professional. We ended up just booking when we got there, though. The staff is funny and professional, too. We had about 30 adults and kids on the boat. We were divided into 2 groups at Coral Gardens with a guide in front and in back. The current was a little strong but it pushed you all the way back when you're done. The guides would point out fish and break up seaweed to get them to come to you. At sting ray alley, about 20 rays come up to you. You do spend most of the day on the boat, but it's a nice ride. The lunch is good on Caye Caulker and it is beautiful there. Bring small bills if you want a Belekin Beer there, they only give change in Belizan dollars. My only complaint was that I got no souveniers at Belize. Nothing to buy where we were at Caye Caulker ( we walked right after lunch and it was all residential) and we got back just in time to get the next to last boat back to the ship. Coral Breeze is a great operation, in my opinion, and worth the money.

I completely agree. We went on this excursion in April. They were wonderful and we had a blast. It was our first time snorkeling and they were very helpful. The snorkeling by the reef was absolutely beautiful and my husband really enjoyed the stingrays. They were intimidating at first, but I'm so glad I swam with them. Caye Caulker was beautiful, but we didn't have a lot of time to explore the island because a Carnival ship was leaving early and we had some of their passengers. We cruised NCL and had time to shop once we got back to port.

Archived