what to do in Belize besides snorkling?

jbank

We went cavetubing with cavetubing dot com two years ago and used them this past Oct for their ATV Jungle Excursion. I highly recommend both :)

We did cave tubing dot com also. It was a blast. Just look out for the croc-o-logs..........

I have also gone cave tubing. It was alot of fun. There are also several Mayan ruins that can be visited.

Check out Island Marketing. They have alot of tours for Belize. I used them for tubing, No worries at all,

This was a great excursion. Mayan history (with an Indiana Jones feel to the trip and ruins), a nice boat ride on the New River, and Howler Monkeys in the the trees while you walk the ruins. Definitely recommended.

This was a great excursion. Mayan history (with an Indiana Jones feel to the trip and ruins), a nice boat ride on the New River, and Howler Monkeys in the the trees while you walk the ruins. Definitely recommended.

Which company did you book through?

Archived