crusing on 3/20/10 on the dream

goingcrazy39

I am sailing on the Dream on 2/13/2010. I am going to Orlando on 2/12/2010, after doing some research I have decided to stay at the Raddison resort by the port. They have a free shuttle from the hotel to the ship. I am still trying to find the best way from the airport to the hotel also. Does anybody have good suggestion for this?

A few years ago we rented a car at MCO and stayed at the Ron Jon Resort and took a quick taxi ride to the port the morning of the cruise.

This past Oct we rented a SUV from Avis for $54 and stayed at the Radisson, the hotel was fun but their shuttle was crazy busy we just used the free Avis shuttle and it was so quick and easy.

It seems as though the Radisson is the nicest one near the port. This is the hotel my group is using for our sailing. It's still over a year away, and we already have 10 rooms booked at this hotel. Check out the Eastern Departure boards, then click on Florida departures. There are several reviews there.

I think Raddison is def the best and you can sit and eat breakfast while you watch the ship come in in the morning...........very exciting.

A taxi ride to the Cape is very expensive 120.00 a couple years ago.

Instead we rented a car at the airport and the next morning returned it to the site near the cruiseport, they will shuttle you to the port free. Or you can return the car the same day you rent it and just let Raddison shuttle you. Either way you save a bunch!!!

Have a great time!!!

Carole

Archived