Got a ? about an exursion

Dwacav

Hi al...this will be the first cruise for me and hubby...We are Doing the Valor Western, May 10th...I have a question. I booked the stingray with Moby dick tours...I just got an email saying they will meet us at the docks at 10.40 Island time...And they are aware of our last tender @ 2...For some reason this does not seem to give that much time for the exursion? Am I calulating incorretly? anyone very done this at this time and have enough time to enjoy themseles and make it back withou rushing? Should we book with someone else or do something else?

Thanks in advance...:)

We booked with them on April 14th. We were also on the Valor but our last tender was later than that. Are you sure that is correct. We were on the 800 tour (scheduled for the 1040 but were up and in the Theater early, got 1st tender off and went straight over to meet them) but those on the 1040 had plenty of time to get back to the ship. It was amazing, much better than those that booked through the ship: less crowded, more time, and actually got to feed them! I highly recommend them, they will make sure you get to the ship on time!

we booked with them on april 14th. We were also on the valor but our last tender was later than that. Are you sure that is correct. We were on the 800 tour (scheduled for the 1040 but were up and in the theater early, got 1st tender off and went straight over to meet them) but those on the 1040 had plenty of time to get back to the ship. It was amazing, much better than those that booked through the ship: Less crowded, more time, and actually got to feed them! I highly recommend them, they will make sure you get to the ship on time!

who did you do your tour with?

Thanks. Glad you had fun.

Archived