NCL One Day Sale

saileeney

Wise business's only place low moving items on sale.

I guess that means NCL's Bermuda cruises are selling well.

Which is good news for NCL, although bad news for you.:cool:

Then why do they list all of these locations without sale pricing?? Bermuda included.. If they are going to have one inside cabin available on one sailing I think they should not list it . We have all seen these sales come and go but just once I'd like to see the sale come remotely close to the advanced advertising .

I am with you mpk218! I don't mind a crappy sale, but don't make act like it includes all 100 of your departures when you only have 8 departures in May / June included. If they had just had a "*" that said "selected May/ June sailings only", then I wouldn't mind.

The best deal we have had so far was on our 1 Carnival cruise. We booked an oceanview, the price dropped, went to a balcony. Again the price dropped and we moved to an extended balcony, aft. After final payment the price dropped AGAIN and we ended up with 500 obc! :D Never saw anything like that again!

Has anyone seen this? I just noticed it on the NCL website this morning. If I'm already booked on one of the dates that are going on sale can I benefit from this? How does that work? (We are sailing on the Gem 9/2)

Have a great day!

~Aileen

Now we have the Summer Blockbuster Sales Event, Yippie!

Well, I was so annoyed by this sale that I ended up canceling the cruise. I was already upset that there were better prices on internet TA's then what I had payed for. I had already complained and NCL gave me a better cabin and some OBC but still by no means matching TAs prices. I had already given up on that since it just meant more work in canceling and rebooking etc.

But they got on my nerves this time and I got the courage to do it. I canceled, rebooked and even with the cancelation fees I ended up paying the same for a balcony and an inside then I had previously "payed" for 2 insides... :cool: The only reason I'm still traveling with them is because we have already bought the airline tickets for the entire family, otherwise I'm sure I would have gotten rid of all this.

Well, I was so annoyed by this sale that I ended up canceling the cruise. I was already upset that there were better prices on internet TA's then what I had payed for. I had already complained and NCL gave me a better cabin and some OBC but still by no means matching TAs prices. I had already given up on that since it just meant more work in canceling and rebooking etc.

But they got on my nerves this time and I got the courage to do it. I canceled, rebooked and even with the cancelation fees I ended up paying the same for a balcony and an inside then I had previously "payed" for 2 insides... :cool: The only reason I'm still traveling with them is because we have already bought the airline tickets for the entire family, otherwise I'm sure I would have gotten rid of all this.

Glad it worked out for you! The funny thing is, for my sail date the prices for inside cabins went down today, not yesterday!:rolleyes:

The sale says from $99 for the 3rd through 8th guest in a cabin, but all the dates I look up for Bermuda show $399.
I just checked my cruise date June 7 on the Dawn and it's $199. Probably depends on when and which ship!;)

I just checked my cruise date June 7 on the Dawn and it's $199. Probably depends on when and which ship!;)

LOL I saw that too but of course I need July or Aug when school is out.

I wish they would do that 50% off the second passenger sale that was great!

Thanks for looking :) I love the roulette wheel.

And the low price of $499 p/p inside on the 6/7 Dawn to Bermuda is very limited. That price only appears when you select 2 people and it is only for a guarantee in Category N. The fare jumps to a starting price of $799 p/p for the next available category. All other cabins beside N guarantee are still the same price as they were before both of these "sales". :rolleyes:

Archived