C&A stateroom discount ?

If you apply a future cruise credit do you still get the C&A balcony or suite discount, too?

I cant remember what the policy is but I do know that we just booked a cruise for this fall and we used a nextcruise certificate to do it. I then called back a few days later and asked that C&A apply our balcony discount and was told "no problem". We will be calling as the sail date gets closer to have them apply our shareholder benefit too. The worst they can say is "new policy dictates this that and the other thing.....sorry we cant". But more often than not the answer is "yes" as it seems that things are not verified.

Long story short, use your nextcruise and call back later to have them apply your C&A discount. Call C&A directly to do that tho.

If you apply a future cruise credit do you still get the C&A balcony or suite discount, too?

If you are referring to the future cruise credit extended to Mariner cruises that are being rerouted north, I believe the answer to be yes. Someone on our Mariner 5/24 roll call called Royal and reported this.

If you are referring to the future cruise credit extended to Mariner cruises that are being rerouted north, I believe the answer to be yes. Someone on our Mariner 5/24 roll call called Royal and reported this.

Yes, I am. Thanks. It's worth shot anyway.

Archived