Carnival Valor Balconies.....

bigdaddyvoges

All,

We were on the Carnival Triumph back in 2006 and we could open our balconies, then in 2007 on RC AOS they wouldn't allow us to open the balconies between rooms.

Jue 14th, we will be on the Carnival Valor and have 2 Category 11 rooms right next to each other on deck 7, will we be able to open these balconies? We would then have about 130 square feet of balcony for us all to relax on. Please advise. Thanks.

Bob

I hope you are correct, we LOVED being able to open our balconies on Carnival 3 years ago, and now with 2 85 square foot balconies, we will have 170 square feet of balcony pleasure!!!

I REALLY hope you are right!!!! That would be the icing on the cake for our 2 Cat 11's!!!!

I looked at ALL the Cat 11 cabins on the Empress Deck on the Valor and they are all connecting so I'm pretty sure about that answer!

What are the cabin numbers? I'll post the description that includes which cabins they connect to...

Have a great time!!

:)

We were on the Valor a couple of weeks ago. We were on Deck 7 with our friends next door. Our cabin steward, Anthony, unlocked the divider no problem. But here's the thing....the way our cabins were configured, when the divider was open, it blocked our balcony doors. We liked to keep the divider in place at night so that early risers like me could get up and go out onto the balcony without disturbing anyone else. It would have been a pain to have Anthony lock/unlock every day so we ended up using our bungee cords to "lock" the door at night because otherwise it kept swinging and was noisy. Of course, one night we didn't do this and the divider was swung over our door. When I got up the next morning, I went to look out the door and was amazed at how foggy it was. I couldn't see a thing. Duh...it was the divider! We all got a good laugh over that one!

Guys, you are making my day!!! Yesterday I was depressed Royal changed the itinerary, but I should have a new booking on the Valor this afternoon. I love that carnival lets you open the balconies, especially with a Cat 11 room it will be that much bigger!!!!

Mach,

Upon booking and receiving my cabin number, I will post back with the details. I keep my fingers crossed!!!!

Bob

Chicago

It looks like we are together.... 7275 and 7279....... WOOHOO!!!! Thats a lot of balcony to relax on!!!!

Here ya' go!!!

Cabin 7275 11 VER3 275/65 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed rab:0

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: 7273 and 7279

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; hair dryer; minibar; shower/tub/whirlpool;

2-large closets; dressing area; sitting area: sofa, armchair and coffee table.

Have a brilliant time!!!

:)

We will be on the Valor next week(yeah us :D) We have balconies on deck 8. 8300 & 8304 specifically. I really hope we can open the divider!

And here's yours!!!

Cabin 8300 8D OSTW 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 8304

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

:D

Mach,

Do you know where I could find a room layout of the Category 11 on the Valor? I can't believe a tub with jets on a cruise boat.....after a long day of standing and moving around, it will be nice to relax!!! Thanks again!!!

Bob

Yeah, all the pictures show you is the bed area, and the virtual tour is of the category 12, so that is no use. I am curious as to the rest of the layout of the room.... First suite....probably won't go back now (I am 24 so that's some expensive cruising for years to come. I have never been under a balcony room yet...and don't plan on it!!!)

Host Mach,

We are sailing on the Valor May 31 in rooms 7259 and 7263. Any information you could give us on these two rooms would be much appreciated!!! Do you know if the balconies connect???

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Archived