Live Live Dawn 12/06

barbar11

Just posting in case anyone is interested about the condition of the Dawn.People coming off the first cruise since drydock had some problems.So far everythings been perfect for us.i'm sure some may experience some inconviences,but we're having a great time.Today we stopped at Grand Cayman,the first time we were told since the damage.Didn't get off,so not sure what to find ashore.We are having some problems seeing some of the early shows,not sure why it's so crowded.Not a big deal.Only being my second cruise the first of the Golden,I like the size and the layout of the smaller Dawn better.We are in R335,and the location is perfect.Very easy to get to anywhere.Well back to the party.Future Dawn cruisers are going to have a blast.

Just posting in case anyone is interested about the condition of the Dawn.People coming off the first cruise since drydock had some problems.So far everythings been perfect for us.i'm sure some may experience some inconviences,but we're having a great time.Today we stopped at Grand Cayman,the first time we were told since the damage.Didn't get off,so not sure what to find ashore.We are having some problems seeing some of the early shows,not sure why it's so crowded.Not a big deal.Only being my second cruise the first of the Golden,I like the size and the layout of the smaller Dawn better.We are in R335,and the location is perfect.Very easy to get to anywhere.Well back to the party.Future Dawn cruisers are going to have a blast.

We are in r324 for April 9th. Is there any noise from the Horizon Court above you?

Mel,

If you remember, we met you at the sailaway. We are in R344 and agree with you 100% about problems on this cruise - 0.

The CC roll call met at the Oasis bar at sailaway from Ft Lauderdale.

The weather has been great. Fair and warm.

We are in R344 and get no noise from Horizon Court.

Well we're a couple of hours away from St Thomas.Cruise so far has been perfect.Food is really good,and I'm eating way too much.I'm actually finding selections for dinner in Horizon Court better than dinning room.Same menu with extra selections.I have heard some noise from floor above(horizon court)when they set up breakfast.Only a couple of times,no big deal.It just let's me know breakfast is served.Weather has been great.watch the sunburns.We did meet CC mates at Oasis first night.How's it going Lumpy?10 days for me is a lot better than 7 also.They're going to have to drag me off this ship.Future cruisers on the Dawn,no worry's.Everything is just great.Well off for now.

Well for me a little depression setting in.Only 2 days left.For the music on board,there is some of eveything in the bars everynight.Some prices of the things you may shop for are as follows as I've found them.I didn't search around alot,but here's what I've found.Cigarettes best prices St. John-13.00,Liquor either St. Thomas or St John,both about the same.Clothes/souveners no diffence just shop.Jewelery,we'll do ours at home with Christmas sales/coupons.Again when I sail this class ship again,I'm staying anywhere on Riviera deck.Real easy to get around,and only steps away from pools and Horizon.Well back to wake Barb up to get an early start to the day.

:) Great news about the Dawn. We too will be sailing on her in April. We liked the Sea Princess, and especially the Coral Princess, way better than the Grand, so I think we're in for another real treat. Can't wait! :D Thanks for the updates. Later....Oink! :)

Archived